• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Cinavia Detection changes?

tectpro

Translator (ms_MY)
Hello,

I want to check if something changed at the Cinavia Detection of CloneBD?

I normally play the disc in CloneBD and after a while it tells me if it has Cinavia.

Today I checked Ghostbusters and Ghostbuster II both 4k and the label of the discs shows Cinavia, but when I play it in CloneBD no alert is triggered. I let it run for 1 hour.

Hello,

I want to check if something changed at the Cinavia Detection of CloneBD?

I normally play the disc in CloneBD and after a while it tells me if it has Cinavia.

Today I checked Ghostbusters and Ghostbuster II both 4k and the label of the discs shows Cinavia, but when I play it in CloneBD no alert is triggered. I let it run for 1 hour.
If CloneBD doesn't detect Cinavia, there usually isn't Cinavia. Is the label on the disc or the package? Is it the UHD or the BD disc? Maybe UHD has no Cinavia? Did you check all language tracks? Maybe only some have Cinavia? Or maybe the logo on the package is from an older release with Cinavia and Sony decided to save some licensing money because nobody cares anyway?

If CloneBD doesn't detect Cinavia, there usually isn't Cinavia. Is the label on the disc or the package? Is it the UHD or the BD disc? Maybe UHD has no Cinavia? Did you check all language tracks? Maybe only some have Cinavia? Or maybe the logo on the package is from an older release with Cinavia and Sony decided to save some licensing money because nobody cares anyway?

The cinavia logo is on the package not on the disc itself. Its the UHD version.
I tried English and other languages, no pop up.
I will try burn it on a BD-RE DL and test run it.
Yeah, I hope they went with, nobody cares anyway :LOL:

There is a list that says Ghostbusters UHD has Cinavia.

But may be there are local variants of the disc that don't have it.

I did some testing, since my UHD player is modded, I converted the disc to BluRay and kept the original audio (no changes).
Also made sure that the tick in AnyDVD is not selected.
upload_2022-12-3_11-45-3.png

When playing a disc in the BluRay player I normally get the pop up that it has cinavia protection when it has one.

I played the whole movie and no alert on the standalone BluRay player as well.
The audio shows as DolbyAtmos in the TV information.
I am not sure if my test scenario altered the detection or there is really no Cinavia on this discs at all.

When playing a disc in the BluRay player I normally get the pop up that it has cinavia protection when it has one.
I played the whole movie and no alert on the standalone BluRay player as well.
The audio shows as DolbyAtmos in the TV information.
I am not sure if my test scenario altered the detection or there is really no Cinavia on this discs at all.
If you played the movie from a burned disc (not a media file) it is safe to say, that there is no Cinavia. As CloneBD said.

Back