• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Block not functioning

sondeterra

I upgraded to Win 10 and started migrating all applications and programs from Win 7. I currently use Cyberlink Live in conjunction with my Redfox and ElBy programs to play media on my HTPC which is admittedly 6 years old. The problem I am having is that BD copies with Cinavia are getting the dreaded silence at 20 minutes but only in Win 10. Win 7 in conjunction with the same software blocks the Cinavia flag. In Win 7 PowerDvd 16 does not work at all so I use PowerDvd 12 which works just fine. In Win 10 Power Dvd 16 works just fine but Cinavia is triggered on Cinavia discs. Please advise what is needed to run down this discrepancy.

What is the actual version of PDVD16 as it may be a new update not supported yet . James will have to look into this. But PDVD 16 has had a cinivia fix since AnyDVDHD version 8.0.1.0. according to the changelogs.

What color is the fox in the tray? Mine is purple when playing Amazing Spiderman with the latest version of PowerDVD 16 PowerDVD_16.0.1907.60_Patch_DVD160617-01. Windows 10. Amazing Spiderman is a Cinavia movie. I've used it many times for test purposes. If you want I will run it for 22 minutes. I am tied up right now, so it might be tomorrow.

What color is the fox in the tray? Mine is purple when playing Amazing Spiderman with the latest version of PowerDVD 16 PowerDVD_16.0.1907.60_Patch_DVD160617-01. Windows 10. Amazing Spiderman is a Cinavia movie. I've used it many times for test purposes. If you want I will run it for 22 minutes. I am tied up right now, so it might be tomorrow.

I watched Amazing Spiderman for 25 minutes. Far past the point where Cinavia would usually kick in. The was no muting of the audio. I have the powerdvd patch listed above installed with the latest AnyDVD beta. The OP may have a different patch or not have the the current beta.

Op here AnyDvd HD version 8.0.4.2, PDVD 16 16.0.2011.60. no patch obtainable. I am running CyberLink Live.

I'm using the installed version PDVD 16 16.0.2011.60 and no problems with Cinavia. Just watched Salt through to 35 mins

Op here AnyDvd HD version 8.0.4.2, PDVD 16 16.0.2011.60. no patch obtainable. I am running CyberLink Live.

Ok I am using PDVD 16.0.2011.60 and it runs fine. I looked at Cyberlink live and it looks like a streaming app. How are you using it in conjunction with powerdvd 16? I just use the standard Powerdvd 16 in cinema mode. Where did you get the powerdvd 16 installer? Cyberlink has been know in the past to have different downloads that work with slyfox differently depending on where you got the download. I got my download from the update function inside of Powerdvd 16.

Code:
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=16724&prodId=1&prodVerId=1229

Live is no different from the normal versions, other than the fact that you pay monthly and it offers cyberlink cloud.

Can you name some specific titles you are having an issue with so people can check those exact ones?

It does turn purple James but after 20 minutes it mutes and I get the message on screen, this only happens on my copy not the original. The Copy is unprotected as it is compressed.

The Copy is unprotected as it is compressed.
Please elaborate. How is the "copy" created? Is this a BD structure or a file (.mkv?) burnt to disc?
The original disc plays fine with AnyDVD running (and purple icon)?

Cannot recall if it was created with BDrebuilder or Clone Bd but was to BD structure compressed. The Original I'll have to dig out of storage to check at same time will pull a few other known cinavia discs to check. On Windows 7 works fine for GoE it's Windows 10 on which it doesn't.

Cannot recall if it was created with BDrebuilder or Clone Bd but was to BD structure compressed. The Original I'll have to dig out of storage to check at same time will pull a few other known cinavia discs to check. On Windows 7 works fine for GoE it's Windows 10 on which it doesn't.
Same disc, same PowerDVD version? Please post example logfiles from Win7 and Win10. Thank you!

James it appears I may have erred, ran a few other known cinavia copies all worked fine in Windows 10, except Gods of Egypt. Ran GoE in Windows 7 and Cinavia msg. popped up. I believe this was the first disc I copied using Clone BD and it created files instead of an ISO used Imgburn to convert and burn to disc, will try creating ISO with Clone BD tomorrow and report back.

Files or an ISO makes no difference for playback and cinavia detection.

Okey Dokey will still try a new rip and see what happens.

Unfortunately I seem to be having exactly the same problem. I am using a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro that was upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition. I am using an ISO file created by AnyDVD with protection removed of Mockingbird 2, which is mounted using VCD 5.5.0.0. I am using AnyDVD 8.0.4.2 and the icon turns purple during playback. PowerDVD is at version 16.0.2011.60. After 20+ minutes audio is muted and I get the Cinavia message on the screen.

I had been using TMT, but it has problems with Windows 10 and I figured it was time to upgrade to PowerDVD, so this is a recent first-time install. I am on a trip now, but when I have a chance this weekend I will install PowerDVD on an HTPC running Windows 8.1 and see if I have the same issue.

Thanks for the great product!

Back