• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Christmas Sale ?

DarkWG

Hi there!

I would like to buy AnyDVD HD. A friend of mine would like to buy a licence too, as we would like to start to backup our big movie archives. I know roughly there were some sales in the past here at RedFox.

Will there be any christmas sale, or some other sale in the near future? We will wait until a sale will start, im just curious when the last sale was, or if there are sales regularly every year, or they start only sometimes?

Thanks in advance!

When I try to purchase AnyStream, on the first page, the "foxisback" coupon seems valid. However, on the second page, the coupon is given as "expired" or "invalid". I have tried both MC and Visa, hoping for a change, but it was the same with both.

Hey, big thanks! I just bought 2 keys, nice christmas sale! :)

I bought it with a visa card, and im not from the US too, had no problems.

Back