• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Christine Blu-ray (Powerhouse Films UK)

Moviebuffy

When running the last beta of AnyDVD HD 8.0.5.3 at the background with settings on default.
The playback of the new Christine Blu-ray from Powerhouse Films UK results in a copy protected message:

"Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)."
Playback is then stopped.

The same happens with the same label's Blu-ray of Brian de Palma's Body Double.
It occurs when starting the movie from the menu.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.3_Info_D_CHRISTINE.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.3_Info_D_BODY DOUBLE.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Interesting. I have both of these titles arriving shortly too..

OPD will need an update, that's classic screenpass

When running the last beta of AnyDVD HD 8.0.5.3 at the background with settings on default.
The playback of the new Christine Blu-ray from Powerhouse Films UK results in a copy protected message:

"Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)."
Playback is then stopped.

The same happens with the same label's Blu-ray of Brian de Palma's Body Double.
It occurs when starting the movie from the menu.

Thank you, "Body Double" should be ok now.
Can you please create and post another log for "Christine"? some information is missing.

No problem, here is a new log for "Christine".

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.3_Info_D_CHRISTINE.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Not sure this is fixed if it's the same UK edition.

The JAR subfolder contains fake files for 165GB, on top of the 45Gb of the actual data on the disk (main movie 37Gb).

Total size for the back up ends up being 210Gb.

I attach the log.

It's a different disc.
Please create another log file now, then it can be fixed.

Thanks, but what do you mean create another logfile? I've already attached a logfile, how different do you want the other logfile to be?

New log file will contain additional information that the original log file did not allowing it to be fixed

New log file will contain additional information that the original log file did not allowing it to be fixed

Sure, but what do I have to do to provide a different logfile? I have ALREADY provided a logfile for this title (the one that generates a 210gb backup) in my first post (#8) above. If I provide another logfile for this very same disc, why would it be in any way different unless I do something different to generate it? I never heard of the need to generate a logfile twice to fix the same disc.

Anydvd will check the OPD which will tell it to include new information in the new log file needed to fix the disc

Create a new log file will allow it to be fix, no new log file no fix

Anydvd will check the OPD which will tell it to include new information in the new log file needed to fix the disc

Create a new log file will allow it to be fix, no new log file no fix

Thank you, now I understand.

Thank you, now I understand.
Arr, I'm sorry - I think I messed this up - your post got deleted.
Embarrassed to ask: can you just post it again (the same one will do this time ;) )? Then it's only a matter of minutes to fix.

Arr, I'm sorry - I think I messed this up - your post got deleted.
Embarrassed to ask: can you just post it again (the same one will do this time ;) )? Then it's only a matter of minutes to fix.

No problem, here it is again. :)

Back