• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Choose Previous Version or Beta Version?

Shardel

When you are using the current version of AnyDVD and run into a problem,
is it better to go back to the previous version that worked or go to the
beta version? Someone on another site told me the beta version was
try at your own risk-not yet completely tested for release as current
version.
Would like opinion from some that have tried both ways.

The BETAs SlySoft bring out are amazingly stable. I always update to the BETA as I know nothing ill will come of it.

I would also suggest trying the Beta....you can always go back.

I have had zero problems with the beta versions. Actually I have had no problems with Slysoft products at all. The only problems I have had when using SS products have turned out to be hardware issues.

I have to concur with other people. I've never had any issue with a AnyDVD that I can remember. Even the few bugs that have been discovered in either major releases or beta releases never impacted me.

I, personally, see no reason to not install a beta release if it will let you make a backup of a DVD [that you own] that the previous official release(s) didn't allow you to do. Of course, if you don't get the most up-to-date releases then there's not really a need to update through all the betas.

Slysoft's beta releases are definitely more solid than most other companies.

Last edited:
Back