• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

chili site film

Post split from unrelated topic. Please don't hijack someone else's topic about Amazon titles with an unrelated issue.

Please explain what you mean by 'chile site film'. Additional streaming providers are currently not planned.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Highly unlikely, but you never know. I doubt it's a major streaminh service like prime video or netflix.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

prime video and netflix aren't everything, so the software is very reductive, immature, it must be open to all streaming channels.
I'm really sorry

prime video and netflix aren't everything, so the software is very reductive, immature, it must be open to all streaming channels.
I'm really sorry

You have nothing to be sorry about. As to what AnyStream MUST be open to, that's for the developers to say. Saying the software is very reductive is a bit offensive though. There's no software like it out there, you're free to develop your own and not use AnyStream. There's similar ones (that record the stream on a 1:1 PLAYING basis, meaning it takes a long to record it as it does to play it) and at a worse quality, but not a single one that's a direct downloader.

All we as users can do is suggest new streaming services support. Whether they will get added is up to the developers. Right now, there are NO plans to add new ones. First order of business now since public release is to evaluate AnyStream and it's impact on the streaming services of Prime Video and Netflix.

Last edited:
@carmelo988 The goal is to add as many providers as possible and the "possible" is the keyword. Chili is a very, so to say, "regional" provider, which, for this moment in time, may push it to towards the end of the list.

Back