• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Chevron re Edge....

Clams

I saw your post yesterday re Edge.
Were we still on version 1511 - I would agree with you 100%.
But - IMHO ver. 1607 "fixed" a lot of what was objectionable about Edge.
I was using Firefox, but after reading about Edge getting better - I tried it and grew to like it quickly.
All 8 PC's now use it. What I like most about it is the small footprint and impact on resources it has.
Also, I have a system-wide rule here not to install Apple or Google products in any way on the PC's.
(Or the 2 Windows 10 phones for that matter)
I was happy to get rid of another "3rd Party Product" (Firefox) once Edge grew up a bit.
-W

PS: I don't know what 1703 has to offer - I defer upgrades to let the home users beta-test for me. :)

As far as i'm concerned i only tried it a few times after Win 10 was released. No bookmarks tab like firefox, no "home" button, simple basic functionality missing, no extensions... For me, if it aint broken, don't fix it. I'm sticking with FF. If you don't allow apple products that means iphone is out, no google products? There goes android phones and no windows 10 phones well what are you using then? an old school nokia 3310?

A lot of the deficiencies you mentioned have been corrected (home button etc.)
I have Windows 10 phones. Why does an aversion to Google products impact them?
But ya - no Android or iTunes here.
-W

Last edited:
Back