• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

checking for bad sectors

patrol5544

HI
can anyone tell me why clone DVD works fine on origanal DVD`s
but lately on some allready copied disc`s clone say`s checking for bad sectors and will not copy thease discs .
They copy fine with Alcohol 120.
many thanks
patrol5544

HI
can anyone tell me why clone DVD works fine on origanal DVD`s
but lately on some allready copied disc`s clone say`s checking for bad sectors and will not copy thease discs .
They copy fine with Alcohol 120.

Alcohol 120% is a 1:1 sector game backup program that is use to copying bad sectors in order to preserve the original copy protection. Your blank disc is probably degrading now, which is why Clonedvd2 is having problems. You can use Alcohol 120%, but chances are you're just copying read errors onto your new copy.

The solution would be to store your backed up movies in a better manner and to choose high quality blank media in the future.

Hi many thanks for the info I will have to take more care in future

Back