• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Chapters from CloneBD?

ShoutingMan

Can CloneBD also provide the chapters metadata in the exported MTS? Where's the setting for this? I checked the FAQ and didn't see it.

Clonebd doesn't export to MTS (or m2ts) at all.. There's no such output option for mobile file conversion

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Clonebd doesn't export to MTS (or m2ts) at all.. There's no such output option for mobile file conversion

???

When I export to folder, the video files in the stream folder are MTS. I have to remux them to MKV with MKVToolNix to get in the container I need.

I use export to folder, no compression / no transcoding.

If you want an MKV you're doing it wrong. The file/folder output is a valid structure to burn to disc. If you want an MKV, on the start screen after you load your source click the blue button with a old smartphone on it next to a disc. Then just pick the MKV option.

Pick the title you want converted (with audio/subs) and hit go. All done, and directly in the MKV container

If you want an MKV you're doing it wrong. The file/folder output is a valid structure to burn to disc. If you want an MKV, on the start screen after you load your source click the blue button with a old smartphone on it next to a disc. Then just pick the MKV option.

Pick the title you want converted (with audio/subs) and hit go. All done, and directly in the MKV container

Ok thanks, I'll give that a look. I didn't like that initially because I had other bonus features selected too, and it exports a single large file with everything concatenated.

Ok, thanks that does it!

Is it possible to force that export mode to keep all audio tracks (of the chosen language)? It captures the Atmos track but leaves out the Dolby Digital 5.1 track, for example. My server can't transcode TrueHD in real time, so streaming some of my devices doesn't work unless I have alternate audio tracks available.

EDIT: Never Mind, I see the settings tab :)

Back