Question Chapters from CloneBD?

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by ShoutingMan, Nov 25, 2022.

1. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Can CloneBD also provide the chapters metadata in the exported MTS? Where's the setting for this? I checked the FAQ and didn't see it.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Clonebd doesn't export to MTS (or m2ts) at all.. There's no such output option for mobile file conversion

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

???

When I export to folder, the video files in the stream folder are MTS. I have to remux them to MKV with MKVToolNix to get in the container I need.

I use export to folder, no compression / no transcoding.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

If you want an MKV you're doing it wrong. The file/folder output is a valid structure to burn to disc. If you want an MKV, on the start screen after you load your source click the blue button with a old smartphone on it next to a disc. Then just pick the MKV option.

Pick the title you want converted (with audio/subs) and hit go. All done, and directly in the MKV container

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ShoutingMan likes this.
  5. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Ok thanks, I'll give that a look. I didn't like that initially because I had other bonus features selected too, and it exports a single large file with everything concatenated.

6. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Ok, thanks that does it!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  7. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Is it possible to force that export mode to keep all audio tracks (of the chosen language)? It captures the Atmos track but leaves out the Dolby Digital 5.1 track, for example. My server can't transcode TrueHD in real time, so streaming some of my devices doesn't work unless I have alternate audio tracks available.

EDIT: Never Mind, I see the settings tab :)

whatever_gong82 likes this.