• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Changing Book Type & Disable Region?

stylings300

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to change the book type and disable the region with CloneDVD2? The backup I made with CloneDVD2 won't play in my car DVD player. I used to use DVD decrpter and I was able to change the book type and disable the region so the backup can be play in my car. By the way the DVD player came with the car from the dealer so I don't know what brand is it because it doesn't say.

AnyDVD can be set to remove region protection, so that the copy will be region free. I don't think CloneDVD can.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to change the book type and disable the region with CloneDVD2?

No.

I explained how to change booktypes here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Anydvd makes the backup disc region free by default.

The backup I made with CloneDVD2 won't play in my car DVD player.

Some dvd players simply can't all types of dvd blank media. I suggest trying Taiyo Yuden 8x blank media for a higher chance of compatibility.

Back