• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Changes to resolution and audio options in Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulu titles once available in 4K now maxed out at 1080p. Audio options limited as well. Anyone else getting this?

Thanks so much
Now there is a newer version 1.5.6.0 where it is all fixed.
Windows download 64 bit: https://download.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream_1.5.6.0_64bit.exe
Windows download 32 bit: https://download.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream_1.5.6.0_32bit.exe
Changelog AnyStream

1.5.6.0 2023-06-07
  • Fix: Hulu: add HEVC resolutions back
  • Fix: added missing dependencies for newer Linux versions
  • Fix: (regression) Hulu showing no tracks
  • Fix: some max series failed to load the playlist
  • Improved: (max) offer better audio quality
  • Fix: max subtitles not working
  • a few minor changes

Hello, I am updated to most current version of Anystream Plus (v1.6.0.0). All tracks for all titles are limited to 68kbps AAC-SCR stereo.

Hello, I am updated to most current version of Anystream Plus (v1.6.0.0). All tracks for all titles are limited to 68kbps AAC-SCR stereo.
On what provider? You need to upload a log file or I cannot help you.

On what provider? You need to upload a log file or I cannot help you.

Sorry, I thought this thread was specific to HULU so I didn't include that detail that the provider I'm seeing low bitrate is HULU.
I see today there is new version 1.6.1.0 which I've updated to, but still only have audio of 68kbps
Please find my attached log file.
Thanks!

1691522531289.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.1.0.astlog
    238.2 KB · Views: 2
Yes, that is true, on a few a very few you get a low audio bitrate but on most others in Hulu, you get excellent audio. Saying all titles is a bit of an overreaction. ;)
Hulu.png

Evening,

I just looked this thread up because every Matrix movie I try to download is capped at the 68K. Other movies such as Twister are also doing the same, and I'm running 1.7.1.0. It's a pity because watching any Matrix movie in just 68kbps stereo is tantamount to blasphemy.

I've attached a log showing the options while I was downloading in case that should help.

Matt

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    271.2 KB · Views: 1
Evening,

I just looked this thread up because every Matrix movie I try to download is capped at the 68K. Other movies such as Twister are also doing the same, and I'm running 1.7.1.0. It's a pity because watching any Matrix movie in just 68kbps stereo is tantamount to blasphemy.

I've attached a log showing the options while I was downloading in case that should help.

Matt

I wouldn't categorize this as a low audio bitrate; instead, it's a unique audio format or compression method. However, it is certainly stereo.

I've provided an explanation of the audio format/compression at the following link:

Additionally, here are some guidelines on how to convert it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back