• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Changeing the owner info of a license?

Alex Yuan

So here is the thing, weeks ago a friend of mine bought TEN AnyDVD HD licenses all at once using his own redfox account, email address and personal info. I got to him today and he agreed to sell me one at a friendly price. He is my good friend and we meet weekly so he can't be lying.

My questions:

Since he bought all 10 licenses in a single order, is it still possible to change one of the purchased license's associated email to mine?

Is it possible to change one of the purchased license's owner's name to mine?

I'd be grateful for any replies.
This is my first post so sorry if I've made mistakes.

No mistakes made my friend, though at the forum side we can't help with a specific thing such as changing license info. Your best option would be to contact resfox support through the main website and file a ticket. They're the only ones that can

1. Tell you if it's possible
2. If it is, actually do it too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No mistakes made my friend, though at the forum side we can't help with a specific thing such as changing license info. Your best option would be to contact resfox support through the main website and file a ticket. They're the only ones that can

1. Tell you if it's possible
2. If it is, actually do it too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Ok I see. Thanks for suggestion!

Back