Chameleon transcoder engine

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lajoes, Nov 7, 2020.

1. lajoes

lajoes Active Member

I not sure which forum to post this in, so I figured I'd start here.

I am trying to make an ISO of Beware, UPC 191091430941, Q Film Detective label.

I started with CloneDVD2 to make the ISO. Then mounted that into Virtual Clone. Then opened that mounted copy into CloneDVD Mobile.

As you can see that crashed right after the credits started.

So I attempted to use AnyDVD Ripper to make an ISO, and a warning message popped up, but it still created the ISO.

Then I mounted that ISO into Virtual Clone Drive and attempted to use CloneDVD Mobile to make an MP4.

Again, the same results.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

This is a cdvdm problem I'm afraid. The 1.9xx versions are known to be buggy and could very much use an entire overhaul (like was said a long time ago). The 1.2xx versions (that only work with Slysoft keys) are slower, more stable, but still not perfect with modern discs.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. lajoes

lajoes Active Member

I agree, it needs a major update.

Especially since they are still releasing new videos only on DVD.

4. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

My biggest question is why are you making the iso? Why not just use CDVDm from the original disc? Does it work from there?

5. Fabian

Fabian Developer

from a first look I cannot see any issue or indication for a crash. Did CloneDVD Mobile create a crash dump file? It should be located in the temp folder.