• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Central Intelligence

e143slime8

Having problems with DVDXpress version of Central Inteligence "Unrated Version" playback using 8.0.4.3. Playback is freezing up for a couple seconds. Initially tried using 8.0.4.2 and BDRB but playback with those results ended up having audio developing out of sync areas. Then went with 8.0.4.3 and Clone BD with the now freezing up problem. Playback is with my usual Panasonic DMP-BD75 player.

I initially had a log file but it seems to have not been saved once I completed the decrypting process (?)

If you still need a log file, let me know and I'll get another copy.

Thanks.

Rip the disc, play the rip in powerdvd. Does everything work as expected? If so, not an anydvd problem. If not, create an anydvd logfile. Instructions are in the 'read before you post' sticky. Logfiles are never created before or during decryption. Anydvd only creates a logfile when your specifically tell it to do so (through the fox tray icon), which can't be done when ripping is taking place

Just a note, after the first audio sync problem, I tried ripping the movie again. I created a log file and ripped the disc again. I then did play back using powerdvd and the lip sync problem was gone. I then returned the original movie and watched the backed up movie last night only to find the freezing problem. I then went to look for the log file to send with this post but am unable to find it on computer now. Will get the movie again and create log file again, stay tuned.

Just a note, after the first audio sync problem, I tried ripping the movie again. I created a log file and ripped the disc again. I then did play back using powerdvd and the lip sync problem was gone. I then returned the original movie and watched the backed up movie last night only to find the freezing problem. I then went to look for the log file to send with this post but am unable to find it on computer now. Will get the movie again and create log file again, stay tuned.
Sounds like either the Media is bad or the player is bad. You should've first played the original to see if the problem wasn't the media or the player rather then make a coaster.

Just attempted to watch "A Bigger Splash" and have the same "video glitch then audio goes out of sync" problem. This time occurs at 14 minutes. Not finding this out until actually watching the finished burned disc. Checked the original rip and yes, the fault does show in that rip. Will have to get the movie again and redo. Will keep you informed as to the results. "Splash" is version from Netflix rental so there's now a wait to get movie again. Also, have not ruled out bad burner, am looking into that although these burns did not come up with any error messages during the reads or burns.

101816: Still waiting to get the movie again from Netflix.com

Last edited:
Back