• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, only if only 1 PC has anydvd registered with that key and anydvd active at any given time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Just buy only one for your family and all your friends and use it to decrypt their DVDs and/or BDs. And it's absolutely legal in terms of use.
My family and friends don't buy dvds and I rarely do. It won't be worth it to buy another license. It sucks.

Me, I already regret having agreed to continue as RedFox.
Sorry you feel that way, James. Hope you don't let things being said get to you. I'm sure it's not personal and will eventually stop. I'm fairly certain things could be far worse off for you :confused: Stress is bad news.
However, you don't strike me as the 9-5 shared cubicle type :eek:

I sure am glad you picked up the torch. (y)
I'd wager many users here like me remain committed to Redfox and appreciate the seamless transition you and your team has done so far and the ongoing work big time ;). You've done a fine job and hope things get back to "normal" sooner than later. Thanks to You and the entire staff.

Edit:
As far as pricing and LTL's go you're really in a no win situation since renewable LTL's are a non issue, and has been known all along. Really all you can do is offer up what you think is the best and fairest scenario for you guys/gals and the customers, keeping in mind only way to please everybody is to give it away, so expect complaints no matter but if the deal is indeed fair, you'll need to tune that stuff out.

If final price is indeed the best you can do, I trust your word spoken way back when that you were "taking everything into account" and that your decision is the best for all concerned then it's fine with me. Gullible? perhaps, I perceive it as trust in a mans word, once he has given it. Naive? maybe, but I suspect you're really trying to come up with the fairest possible payment template and that's why the pricing has not been finalized.

Last edited:
No money, no anydvdhd - no movie backups. Oh well. I had to jump through hoops to buy the LTL the first time. I won't buy it again. Now I have licenses for three products I won't use. Anybody want them?

Me, I already regret having agreed to continue as RedFox.
James, and everyone else at Redfox: ignore the trolls. There will always be people who feel entitled to everything for free. Those people aren't your customers.

You need to put food on the table: do what's right for you.

James, and everyone else at Redfox: ignore the trolls. There will always be people who feel entitled to everything for free. Those people aren't your customers.

You need to put food on the table: do what's right for you.
For your info it wasn't free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back