• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

'Cellular' Bonus trouble

kiwi888

Hi. I backed up the movie, Cellular. The movie played back perfectly. But with the bonus features (documentaries), the audio was silent. I usually don't have problems backing the type of movies I like (foreign, non-mainstream), but I find sometimes that the extra features go wrong. It seems strange because I would expect the bonus clips to be problem-free as opposed the the main movie.

Here's a little extra info...I watch a lot of my DVDs on my PC (because I like the headphone experience and being close to the screen). I use 1clickDVDpro. I like the interface and my results. I usually leave it set to Movie & Extras. I often try playback in different DVD players. I usually buy Sony DVD-R discs. But I was given a hundred Ricoh (japan) DVD+R, and I've used at least half of them with great results.

I'm not worried about it. I'm just a curious cat about technical things, and I wonder why Bonus features lose audio sometimes. Thanks for any comments.

I meant to add that I didn't feel it was urgent or important so I didn't list log files or any extra info! Just curious!:)

Back