• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cell Region 1

Barnabus

Could you help with the right playlist?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_E_CELL.ziplog
    570.2 KB · Views: 15
I also need the correct playlist for Cell region 1. I used ProcessMonitor and PowerDVD 14 on the original disk and Process monitor showed Playlist 00000 as the one playing, but this is not the correct playlist

@andykard no logfile : no playlist. Movies come in multiple versions and op's version may not be the same as yours.

As to process monitor, that method has been deemed no longer working months ago. Screenpass has been updated to use 'cached playlists' which use the correct scene order but copied to a playlist that uses the number of a fake one. The user then sees that fake one and uses that.

Website won't take file because of bad extension. I will wait for computer expert to post logfile

I returned the original disk after copying to my hard drive so cannot supply a logfile. Not sure what screenpass is, I do not use a software player. Is there any way I can find the correct playlist with what I have.

i have a redbox us region A version here are the logs from both 8.0.4.2. and 8.0.4.3. in case you want to see both of them. There are multiple playlists of the same length using speedmenu. Only shows what would be the feature. Though this disc does have the bonus material on it as well. Just like the retail would.
EDIT:
Just wanted to make sure this one was not missed. @Pete

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_F_CELL.ziplog
    579.2 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.3_Info_F_CELL.ziplog
    579.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
@thesac impossible as you can see in this topic the forum accepts anydvd logfiles just fine
@andykard no, not possible. No logfile, no playlist. And since you likely ripped with protection incorrectly removed, the damage is done and cannot be reversed. You'll have to get the original again. As to what screenpass is, Google/forum search is your friend

@thesac impossible as you can see in this topic the forum accepts anydvd logfiles just fine
@andykard no, not possible. No logfile, no playlist. And since you likely ripped with protection incorrectly removed, the damage is done and cannot be reversed. You'll have to get the original again. As to what screenpass is, Google/forum search is your friend
Impossible. I like that reply. Like I made this up.
Accepted file types:
zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif, ziplog, klo, 7z, rar

Mine did not work. I can wait. Wish I could post the text but it won'r take that either. Says it's too long.

Take a close look at the file extension list you posted and the extensions of the attachments. (4th from the end)

ziplog

Those are anydvd logfiles, as such the forum accepts them just fine. Insert disc, right click anydvd, create logfile, attach to reply. Done

Take a close look at the file extension list you posted and the extensions of the attachments. (4th from the end)

ziplog

Those are anydvd logfiles, as such the forum accepts them just fine

.log

No, the 4th is .ziplog. Not .log, anydvd logfiles do not use the .log extension

Having probs with that computer now. Have the files and the files in email.
we're stuck, I'm afraid. I have all the data in a logfile. It says logfile. I just can't get it to you.

Precisely what i thought, that's NOT an anydvd logfile. That's a ClownBD logfile. We're asking for an AnyDVD logfile, clownBD logfiles are useless for playlist info. Please follow instructions in the link i posted above. No anydvd logfile = no playlist.

Computer with blu ray player won't boot up now. No hurry. As long as someone else has the issue on the next 26 hrs, I'll be fine.

As long as someone else has the issue on the next 26 hrs, I'll be fine.

Sorry, that kite doesn't fly here sadly. Chances are equally good you won't be fine. Movie's come in multiple versions (standard, steelbook, 2 disc DVD+BD, 3 disc + ultraviolet...), all of which with their own possible playlist. The playlist tha works with the standard release for example may be incorrect for the steelbook or 2 disc version. If you want to be sure your disc will be supported, an anydvd logfile is mandatory.

Back