• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CE3K (UK) Issue

Rorschach

After a quick search here, I could not find this problem anywhere else, so...

Close Encounters Blu Ray, PowerDVD 8 (and 7 for that matter!) with ANYDVD HD (a few builds now but the latest is 6.4.1.2.) Everything loads fine, the title page comes up, you select which version of the movie you want, the legal page displays and then PowerDVD crashes, no matter which version of the movie you choose.

I thought it might be the seamless branching that was causing the problem but I also have the US Blade Runner, the third disc of which has seamless branching and works fine.

Any thoughts? Apologies if I've missed any pertinent information out. Noob here.

PS the second disc of CE3K works fine, just to annoy me!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_CETK.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
PPS The disc isn't faulty as I've checked it on a friend's PS3 and was fine.

Just checked all three versions using PowerDVD 7.3 and they worked perfectly.

Anyone?

I've been in touch with Cyberlink and we're going round in circles. They don't seem to grasp that every other Blu Ray I've got works fine. They keep asking me to prove that my drivers are all up to date (as if I hadn't thought of that):bang:

DVDJunkie. What OS are you using. I'm on XP Media 2005 but have just bought Vista Home Premium (on the off chance that DX10 might solve things) I'll let you all know how I get on when it arrives.

All suggestions greatly received.

Rorschach

Back