• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CDVD aborts at 99% when writing to a network share

jzeimet

Running CloneDVD on XP. If the output files are directly written on a mounted network share, the process hangs up at 99% and has to be killed via the windows taskmanager.

If the Avira Antivir Guard is disabled before starting CloneDVD everything runs smoothly.

There are no other programs showing this strange behavior.

Any Ideas?

Running CloneDVD on XP. If the output files are directly written on a mounted network share, the process hangs up at 99% and has to be killed via the windows taskmanager.

If the Avira Antivir Guard is disabled before starting CloneDVD everything runs smoothly.

There are no other programs showing this strange behavior.

Any Ideas?

Just wondering if there may be some permission level existing on that network drive and CDVD may be attempting some write verification at the end of its task that can't complete. I'd be curious if the moderators know what the last thing CDVD does before completing its write, and if you can check that all permissions exist on that drive.

Hello FZappa,

it can't be a question of permissions, it's a share without restriction for my user. The funny thing is
- it's working as long as Antivir is disabled
- Some time ago I found a post in this forum telling about the same problem in combination CloneDVD / Nero(lokaly used) / some other Antivirus program

Juergen

Then I think you found the problem.

also visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4028

Hello Webslinger,

yes, this looks pretty close to my problem. I tried to disable the success.wav but without success. Just to give you another hint: All Main *.VOB files are written correctly but the *.IFO and *.BUB files are missing in the target directory. May be, CloneDVD uses a different method of opening / writing these files at the end of the backup process?

Greetings - Juergen

Hello Webslinger,

yes, this looks pretty close to my problem. I tried to disable the success.wav but without success.

Your antivirus program is conflicting with Clonedvd. Disable that antivirus program while burning; configure it differently; or use another antivirus program.

Back