• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CD won't play in all equipment

Josad

Hi. I've being using CloneDVD and CloneCD for about a year and have never had any problems with the DVD's. However the CD's will only play in car CD players and very cheap portable CD players. Expensive CD players will not read the disks. Can anyone help me. Josad

Hi. I've being using CloneDVD and CloneCD for about a year and have never had any problems with the DVD's. However the CD's will only play in car CD players and very cheap portable CD players. Expensive CD players will not read the disks. Can anyone help me. Josad

It's a compatibility issue between the cd-rs you're using and your expensive cd players. Basically your expensive cd players don't like the cd-rs you're using.

Use

Maxell Pro CD-Rs (these are Taiyo Yudens with a protective coating)
Verbatim DatalifePlus CD-Rs
Taiyo Yuden

If the backup is playing in another cd player, that means Clonecd worked.

Last edited:
Back