• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CD Freaks

bjproc

first of all, well done on the forum :clap:

a small question to SS, will you guys still be visiting cd freaks as often or will your forum here, be your playground now ?

Bj

well it doesn't make much sense to look in two places for support does it?

i suspect the slysoft cdfreaks forums might just as well close - but be kept for archival purposes, with a link to these forums.

As a customer I will go to both places for a little while for SLYSOFT stuff. And CDFREAKS for everything else maybe. LOL
Nice forum BTW, just don't sell or give our names to the **&^%%$$#.

Last edited:

a small question to SS, will you guys still be visiting cd freaks as often or will your forum here, be your playground now ?

Bj
I was wondering the same.
It pays to keep track of the customers.

I go to several forums for help. Cd Freaks, Afterdawn and now here....there is nothing wrong with have places to go.:agree:

I would assume that support for SlySoft products will continue at other forums, but will probably be on an unofficial basis.

Bj
Hello Bj and all here.
I guess we'll have to stop by here also. I'm glad there is a SS fourm 8)

I go to several forums for help. Cd Freaks, Afterdawn and now here....there is nothing wrong with have places to go.

Hi :)
I have to have places to go:agree: .Before they catch upto me:doh: .
You ain't seen me. Right.:D

Scared of MyCE are you? :D

Welcome to the darkside. :clap: 8)

Thanks "NO" a bit annoyad at them 4 Taking Away the View Single Posts :-(

they gettind a little to big 4 there Booties and NOT Listening to what the MEMBERS want ;-)

Last edited:
Your second post and you bumped a three year old thread.

Diane's 1st post bumped a three year old thread.
Making it current. :p
The 2nd was a response to mine (less than 12 hrs old).
You are now continuing it.
No sorry that'll be me then....... :doh:

Back