• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cd copy not playable

BoscoBilly

Hello.

I using Clone CD ver. 5.3.1.4 and made a copy of a recent CD in the US. This will not play in my CD player.
I bought this to backup my CD's.
What is wrong?

Hello.

I using Clone CD ver. 5.3.1.4 and made a copy of a recent CD in the US. This will not play in my CD player.
I bought this to backup my CD's.
What is wrong?

what cd are we talking about? You also need AnyDVD running to properly decrypt the media to backup the media to work.

what cd are we talking about? You also need AnyDVD running to properly decrypt the media to backup the media to work.

Hi.
Thanks for the response

The CD is Koop Islands by Koop.
I do have AnyDVD running. I am a long term user of Any DVD.
The CD is copied and plays on my PC CD player. Itunes sees it.
But any (free) program can do that.
I bought Clone CD to make copies I can play in my car and on my stereo.
But this is not working.

Hi.
Thanks for the response

The CD is Koop Islands by Koop.
I do have AnyDVD running. I am a long term user of Any DVD.
The CD is copied and plays on my PC CD player. Itunes sees it.
But any (free) program can do that.
I bought Clone CD to make copies I can play in my car and on my stereo.
But this is not working.

hmm...I used CloneCD to copy music cd without any problems? What version are you using? The beta is 5.3.1.7 right now? And what version of Anydvd do you have installed? Otherwise see if you can make a log file and post it?

Hi.
Thanks for the help.
Anydvd is 7.3.2.0
CloneCD is 5.3.1.4
This is an old player but I have had other copy programs - free ones - make successful copies
on a hit or miss basis.
Nearly all copies (from anyone) that do not play in the CD changer will play in the much newer DVD single player.

CD Clone cannot be making an EXACT image if it does not play unless it is a media issue and I do not
recall that being mentioned on Slysoft website.

Back