• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CC / Subtitle help

@Moonsault I think itunes have there own type of text called itunes timed text, so maybe the embedded subs will never have that type of sub as its not itunes dls

subtitle edit cant convert to and from it, but dont know if itunes can play external subs so you might need to mux it

Last edited:
And on a unrelated note...
All of these subtitles are fraught with unneeded spaces, missing spaces between words and other issues. If you care about the subtitles it only takes a quick minute or two to work to them over in Subtitle Edit. The "Tools > Fix common errors..." option will find and remove any unneeded spaces correcting many other issues as well. Just takes a couple clicks. You can then use the "Spell Check" option to quickly find all the instances where there's a missing space between words. (And yes I checked, these aren't instances where Subtitle Edit is incorrectly removing spaces.) In most cases the first suggestion "Spell Check" offers is where a space is added between the two words, i.e. "from the" rather than "fromthe". Just thought I'd throw that out there. Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Last edited:
@Lowpro i haven't notices issues like these, are you talking about the untouched subtitles or subtitles gone thru some sort of conversion?

@Lowpro i haven't notices issues like these, are you talking about the untouched subtitles or subtitles gone thru some sort of conversion?
I'm seeing this when opening the given SRT file in Subtitle Edit for the first time. This is prior to making any changes. Notepad++ gives the same result. Perhaps I'll start playback of one of these MP4's in PowerDVD and load the original SRT to see if I get the same result on-screen. I'd know for sure then I suppose.

Back