• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CBD and HDR10+

DaveO88

@Reto @Pete

What about CBD with the support of the other Dynamic HDR?
Now there are discs with HDR10+, this is maintained or it leads only to the output of standard HDR because this point "HDR10+ hold or Remove" is not yet integrated.
We come as an option or this is not needed with HDR10+ ?

Unbenannt.JPG

Now there are discs with HDR10+, this is maintained or it leads only to the output of standard HDR because this point "HDR10+ hold or Remove" is not yet integrated.
Can you name a list of titles with HDR10+?
Frankly I wouldn't know where to find specifications.

these are the titles that are currently in HDR10 + or are coming soon

Bad Times At The El Royale 814+UicHhhL._SL1500_.jpg , Bohemian Rhapsody 81RZiNtLReL._SL1500_.jpg , Widows 81rix6-EUsL._SL1500_.jpg

Fox titles. Bohemian Rhapsody, Bad times at the El Royale, etc. Any recent Fox title will be HDR10+. However, given that it's retained in an MKV rip, I don't think it's stored as a separate track like Dolby Vision. I think it's embedded somehow.

Back