• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Catacombs

bamme

Is anyone having problems with Catacombs...I can rip it but files disappear when I try and burn...When I play the movie. It just loops the coming movies..Any suggestions.....Thanks

did u try and rip this to hard drive first with anydvd ripper? i did and had no problems.

Is anyone having problems with Catacombs...I can rip it but files disappear when I try and burn...When I play the movie. It just loops the coming movies..Any suggestions.....Thanks

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2) What program are you using to burn Catacombs?

Nti Cd/Dvd 7, Ulead Dvd Movie Factory 6 Plus,CloneDvd2

Nti Cd/Dvd 7, Ulead Dvd Movie Factory 6 Plus,CloneDvd2

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2. If you're going to rip use Clonedvd 2.9.1.5

@bamme, I have (own) this title also 02/19/08 release....I'll try backing up this title and let you know what my end result.:agree:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.5)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 2.0B SEP20 ,2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2039584 sectors (3983 MBytes)
Total size: 4001620 sectors (7815 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: CATACOMBS_UR
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

@bamme, Hey I managed to back up Catacombs from the original disc to a blank SONY 4.7GB with no problem at all using AnyDVD 6.3.1.5/CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 Now I did notice that you had attempted to back this title up to your hard drive as you referred to files no being available, my suggestion is to try disc to disc as I did. Yeah...you loose some resolution but it isn't noticeable with the widescreen edition of this film. If you wish to retain the original 100%resolution try disc to disc back up using DL 8.5 disc or you can increase the reso;ution to a 4.7GB blank by choosing movie only. Then you can back your duplicate non-encrypted disc up to your hard drive if need be.:agree:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.5)
SONY DVD RW DRU-810A 2.0B SEP20 ,2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2039584 sectors (3983 MBytes)
Total size: 4001620 sectors (7815 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: CATACOMBS_UR
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Back