• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cast Away Iso. Wont Play

soundsnake8

I have used AnyDVD 6.3.15 rippf to a folder and then creating an iso with Img burn from that folder. I have tried just creating an iso from the original blue ray straight to iso. Either way I get internal error message from PDVD. If I select 00001M2TS file in the stream folder and I get a picture that stutters and pixelates so badly its unwatchable. So far this is the only Blue ray I have had this experience with. Playing the disc from the BD drive works great. Versions tried 3516 and 3730. 3319a Freezes up after about 30 minutes of play on almost any title now so I moved on to the later versions. Any thoughts out there would be appreciated.
Thanks ...Soundsnake8

7.3.3319a plays a mounted (deamon tools) castaway
(ps3-dd) ISO ok for me. this is BD+ disk so versions
after 3319a wont work. I have had flaky results when
downgrading versions as well as running two versions.
I recommend a clean install just to rule that out.

Back