• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cars 3 not showing playlist

Zeno78

Not showing the mpls number on the status screen. There are 3 playlists all with the same length for Car 3 the blu-ray out of the 4k box set. (I'm not using the UHD disk, I'm using the regular blu-ray disk that comes in the 4k box).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_CARS_3.ziplog
    679.5 KB · Views: 4
Found it in the ziplog, GetExHashNode returned 00921.m2ts!

nvr mind, it's either 99, 802, or 801.. argh back to scan the ziplog

AnyDVDHD doesn't show a playlist as the disc doesn't use Sony screenpass and therefore doesn't have obfuscated (fake) playlists.

The different playlists on this disc are for different languages.

Just load the disc into CloneBD and use the player to see which of the 2 or 3 main movies have the titles etc in your language

It was the first one of the 3 in my case. Playlist 800 is what CloneBD shows when previewing the movie, and what my Dune players shows as the first playlist in the speed menu list. FYI

It was the first one of the 3 in my case. Playlist 800 is what CloneBD shows when previewing the movie, and what my Dune players shows as the first playlist in the speed menu list. FYI
If you want the English version. Use CloneBD's preview player to find the playlist you want.

Not showing the mpls number on the status screen. There are 3 playlists all with the same length for Car 3 the blu-ray out of the 4k box set. (I'm not using the UHD disk, I'm using the regular blu-ray disk that comes in the 4k box).

Disney doesn't obfusticate or screenpass. Just different languages. Like James says, preview each one.

Back