• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

capturing dvds on pc

penmark

I just finished backing up my hi-8 tape collection onto DVD-RAM media. Now I want to make some "compilation dvds." What is the best way to do this? I really don't know much about "capturing," so if anyone could direct me to the right software for the job, with instructions, I would really appreciate it.

Mark

Last edited:
thanks, can u just tell me which nero version and what i would use it for and what i would use shrink for? i am relatively new at this but i will learn fast with the right guidance. thanks.

I would suggest the newest version of Nero. No sense in paying for older technology.
A tutorial for Shrink can be viewed HERE

I just finished backing up my hi-8 tape collection onto DVD-RAM media. Now I want to make some "compilation dvds." What is the best way to do this? I really don't know much about "capturing," so if anyone could direct me to the right software for the job, with instructions, I would really appreciate it.

Mark

If those are files are in .avi format then you really need to use a program like Adobe Premiere but if you do not want to spend that much $$ the you can use the program inside of Nero called NeroVision Express. Either program will let you make your own menus and you can add music to either program which would be a nice touch for the finished DVD. You will not really need to use Shrink if you watch the storyboard and do not go over the space alloted.

Back