• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Captain Jack - Subtitles for the non english language not showing up

RickKeifer

Trying to rip Captain Jack to mv4

The movie works great with audio but when the foreign scenes come in the English subtitles do not appear.

I have tried everything.

If I select subtitles (there are two checkboxes) I get both English and the Foreign language.

I have had this same issue with other movies.

On "Instructions Not Included" (primarily Spanish) when i choose subtitles they only appear on the Spanish parts.

Also having the exact same issue with The Wolverine. The English is fine but the Japanese subtitles don't show. if you select English subtitles all subtitles (including sounds) come up.

I cant be the only one with this issue but cant find any other posts with the problem or resolution.

CJ.JPG

RK

Last edited:
I cant be the only one with this issue but cant find any other posts with the problem or resolution.

RK

I too have been having this problem on a couple of BD's, most recently Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit.
I have tried all the profile options under MP4 & MKV and the best I can get is MKV with proper audio and no subtitles for Russian Audio.
Tried removing all the other audio tracks and randomly including the different english "Graphic Presentations" with TsMuxer which appear to be just normal subtitles, but again I get all subtitles or nothing.

Maybe I am not getting the combination correct, any suggestions is appreciated.

KK

No u don't have this problem. Because you're in the clonedvd mobile section. Clonedvd mobile doesn't handle bluray content. As such, regardless of the year old thread necro, you're also posting in the wrong section with a problem that has no relevance to the topic you dug up.

You can start by posting in the correct section.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

LOL,
Wow no mercy for new guys hey. I was in Clone BD but attempting to find a answer i did not notice i changed forums. When i realised it I came back to fix but you had already snapped out an answer.

Thanks

I realize it may be a bit direct, but I'm always straight to the point. That way it's usually clear from the start what I'm saying :) it's nothing personal or to do with your new status (posting from tablet so can't see your registration status ;-) ). Though upon posting is always good to check when the last post was :)

I'd suggest posting in the proper section, we'll be able to better assist you then.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back