• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Captain Fantastic

jaymac

Any Dvd gives no errors but clone 2 cannot backup due DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3
If I rip to image it shows as full disc

first I have given the error for Clone already DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3 is all that is in its box there is nothing for anydvd I have created the log for anydvd there is no way to upload there is no paper clip or advance buttons on my screen only the zip files

Thanks Mike

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_CAPTAIN_FANTASTIC.ziplog
    116.8 KB · Views: 2
Try the latest beta for which you can find a link on top of either of the AnyDVD hd forum sections. If that fails, new AnyDVD logfile from that beta and a CloneDVD one too (after it fails).

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Tried the beta still fails only log for clone is as before DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3 also it will not play on the pc all others will

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_E_CAPTAIN_FANTASTIC.ziplog
    116.3 KB · Views: 2
Tried the beta still fails only log for clone is as before DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3 also it will not play on the pc all others will
Interesting. Which country is this disc from? Where can I buy it? Amazon order link?

the UK as to where from could not say it was one of young uns that got it He found it would not play on his laptop and it was gifted to me Ha! methinks he thought by the title it was one of the ''Marvel Heroes''
as said it won't play on my pc or laptop either

I have the same issue: AnyDVD HD instantly gives the 'IFO Format 3' error (screen shot attached). I've also uploaded a shot of the DVD info ... not sure if this helps.

This was with the beta 8.0.9.2

Attachments

• AnyDVD Error.png
    AnyDVD Error.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DVD Info.png
    DVD Info.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
To create a logfile for CloneDVD.
Start a new attempt.
When the program starts to process the disc . Over on the left side where the preview screen is it has three tabs labeled
Snapshot ,Summary , Log
select the one labeled Log. After it shows you text. Right-click that area and Select Debugging information. When it completes successfully or has a failure. Right-click again and Select save as. Save then upload that HERE using the upload a file button.
See pic for reference:
screenshot-clonedvd-5.en.png

Aye I know that but as already said clone DVD don't even start

Back