• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't update

Fred0149

Everytime I try and update my RedFox, it get blocked and I'm unable to get it done. I was able to unblock it once but can't seem to find the source again, I'm using XP Professional.

Blocked by what? Blocked how? What source?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Blocked by what? Blocked how? What source?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
T'hat's the problem, I'm not sure. I was able to unblock once but can't locate the link anymore.

What link? You just grab the latest release version on the main site or forum, and the latest beta on forum only.

Everytime I try and update my RedFox, it get blocked and I'm unable to get it done. I was able to unblock it once but can't seem to find the source again, I'm using XP Professional.

Fred,

Download and install the latest beta of AnyDVD: http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8051.exe

I just re-sent your license email, save the attached license file to your desktop. Then double click the license file on desktop.

If this doesn't work, please describe exactly what you do and what error message you get.

Back