• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't unmount images

lostinlodos

How do I unmount an image in XP/Vista x64? Baaaaad sheep, not giving me the option.

Option isn't there! :(

I have a similar issue when I use PowerDesk Pro instead of Windows Explorer under Vista x64. The problem is that PowerDesk Pro doesn't support x64 so not all the context menus appear. The context menu should be there in Windows Explorer.

Since I only use one virtual drive I made a shortcut that I have in my Quick Launch area.

Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /u

I just click that shortcut and my mounted image is unmounted. No searching or scrolling through Windows Explorer.

Since I only use one virtual drive I made a shortcut that I have in my Quick Launch area.

Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /u

I just click that shortcut and my mounted image is unmounted. No searching or scrolling through Windows Explorer.

Thanks, I'll try that!
Please check with task manager, if VCDDaemon.exe is running. If it isn't, please reinstall VCD.
It is. with the dreaded *32 behind it. ;)

Nevertheless, I would try to reinstall. This will re-register the shell extension.

Definitely. That's a given although I should have stated that, as well. That shouldn't be missing as a context menu. :eek:

It's something to do with Vista and the x64 arc, along with other quirks. I'm sure it's a conflict elsewhere that's causing issues with the superior-programmed VCD! 8) Stupid non-Sly created software. If only you guys created my office, image, browser, game, ... software.... :rock:
I'd have to dig on clean system installs to find the real conflict. :bang:

It's something to do with Vista and the x64 arc, along with other quirks. I'm sure it's a conflict elsewhere that's causing issues with the superior-programmed VCD! 8) Stupid non-Sly created software. If only you guys created my office, image, browser, game, ... software.... :rock:
I'd have to dig on clean system installs to find the real conflict. :bang:

I have Vista Ultimate x64, myself. The context menu works just as it should in Windows Explorer for me.

I guess you are just suffering a bizarro synergistic effect from multiple anomalies occuring at the exact same instant resulting in nothing short of invisibility. Yes, your context menu is invisible! ;)

Sorry, I have no answer on this one. It makes no sense to me. I've had zero issues under Vista x64.

Last edited:
Yes, your context menu is invisible! ;)

And hence my asking for help! ;) Command line pass-over works as you described. I could care less about it now that you treated the illness, even if it isn't purrfect, it works. That's all I could ask for. I probably broke it myself anyway. :p

Back