Can't sign in to AP (Navigation is disabled)

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by tomnjerry77, Dec 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. tomnjerry77

tomnjerry77 New Member

Edit: After I uninstalled and reinstalled Anystream, this problem has gone away.

Every time I try and sign in to AP, it greys the page after clicking Continue, gives me a pop-up that says "Navigation is disabled while the page is loading..." and stays stuck loading at 45% indefinitely.

Searched the forum and couldn't find any other instance of this.

I've attached the log file.

upload_2021-12-12_23-2-46.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  2. Marlon S Kunz

Marlon S Kunz Member

I am having the same problem. Cleared my cache, logged out, and now I can not log in to AP (Amazon Prime)

3. Marlon S Kunz

Marlon S Kunz Member

Tried Rebooting and reinstalling AnyStream Still no luck, getting the same message as the post above in this tread?

4. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

I had to log in again after they changed the browser engine, but since then it is working for me.
    What if you try to uninstall and reinstall it? Will that work?

5. DeepSpace

Well nevermind then.
    (we both wrote it in the same moment)

6. tomnjerry77

tomnjerry77 New Member

Thanks so much. Uninstalling and reinstalling worked for me. I no longer get the error.

DeepSpace likes this.
  7. DeepSpace

Glad that it's working for you now.

8. Marlon S Kunz

Marlon S Kunz Member

Got it to work! Uninstalled Anystream, told it to forget any pre- registration information, reinstalled AS, and relicensed AS and relogged into each of my 4 accounts.. It is now logged in to AP. But I am still getting errors downloading my added channels under prime (PXL, Hallmark Movies now). I will start a new thread for this problem.