• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't see the file to rip

MikeK

I'm a longtime user of Slysoft AnyDVD, and have just downloaded the latest Redfox version to verify that I've run across a DRM that AnyDVD can't break.

here's the problem: I loaded "Hunter Killer" to rip. Both versions of AnyDVD screened the disk, the main feature was not shown; only the preview/short clips. I looked at the DVD in Windows Explorer with the saame result. I took the disk to living room, put the disk in the DVR and everything works.

The same thing happened with "the Exception".

I'm a longtime user of Slysoft AnyDVD, and have just downloaded the latest Redfox version to verify that I've run across a DRM that AnyDVD can't break.

here's the problem: I loaded "Hunter Killer" to rip. Both versions of AnyDVD screened the disk, the main feature was not shown; only the preview/short clips. I looked at the DVD in Windows Explorer with the saame result. I took the disk to living room, put the disk in the DVR and everything works.

The same thing happened with "the Exception".
Hard for anyone (especially the developers) to tell you anything without an AnyDVD log.

Hard for anyone (especially the developers) to tell you anything without an AnyDVD log.
Sorry, I meant to include it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.6.0_Info.ziplog
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
I'm a longtime user of Slysoft AnyDVD, and have just downloaded the latest Redfox version
AnyDVD 7.5.6.0 is not a RedFox version, that wasn't even the last Slysoft version. That is very old, from 2014. Requiring a Slysoft license.

The current RedFox version is 8.3.5.0, requiring a new RedFox license. The latest beta version is 8.3.5.3.

The last version that used a Slysoft license was 7.6.9.5, back in 2016.

The log file you attached is a System Information log, not a log-file of the disc in question. The Sys-info log doesn't help the developers to see what is wrong with your disc.

Back