• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't purchase AnyStream with Mastercard debit (gift) card

Ian Hoverbover

Hello. I tried to purchase AnyStream, and my payment was rejected with a Mastercard debit gift card. I tried calling the card services, and apparently they do not allow international transactions. I am in the United States. Does anyone know how to get around this? When I called the card services, they said they could not see any purchase attempts on the account. I have heard other people have successfully used a Mastercard debit card. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ian

I guess I should have asked around before going the gift card route. First I purchased two $100 cards.....that didn't work, because I couldn't use two cards to purchase a lifetime license. Then, I purhcased a $200 mastercard debit gift card....that won't work, because they won't allow international purchases outside of the United States. Now I read on another post that someone was able to request a free mastercard debit card through PayPal that accesses your PayPal cash balance, and supposedly you can use that card to make the purchase without a problem. Hoping this is true. I requested mine and will get it under 2 weeks from now. Posting this in hopes that someone reading it won't make the same mistakes I made.

I investigated the Mastercard gift card route (I'm also in the USA). Every single gift card I found, whether at Costco, Sam's Club, Target, Walmart, Staples, etc. say, in the fine print on the cards, that they cannot be used outside of the US. I couldn't find one that seemed safe for international transactions. Gotta read that small print carefully. A couple I saw even said they could not be used for internet transactions!

Now I read on another post that someone was able to request a free mastercard debit card through PayPal that accesses your PayPal cash balance, and supposedly you can use that card to make the purchase without a problem. Hoping this is true. I requested mine and will get it under 2 weeks from now. Posting this in hopes that someone reading it won't make the same mistakes I made.

Hi:
It was me who posted about using the PayPal M/C debit card to purchase a license.
When you use yours to do the transaction, you will be asked for the name and phone number of the issuing bank.
My card was issued by a bank named "The Bancorp Bank".
That is the bank name that I used for the transaction.
Do not use PayPal as a bank name.
You can leave the phone # blank, it is not required.
The issuing bank will be notated on the back of the card in really small font.
Good Luck.
Art.

Hello. I tried to purchase AnyStream, and my payment was rejected with a Mastercard debit gift card. I tried calling the card services, and apparently they do not allow international transactions. I am in the United States. Does anyone know how to get around this? When I called the card services, they said they could not see any purchase attempts on the account. I have heard other people have successfully used a Mastercard debit card. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ian

You're best option is to link up with someone who can buy it online for you using your email address and then just pay them cash.

I say "your email" because it's your email that will be registered to the license.

If you have a VISA check card, then you may just need to wait until RedFox gets their VISA payment option added. They said its a work in progress and are eager to get it done soon.

Best of luck!

Back