• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't playback ripped Blu ray from HDD

roller11

I ripped "3:10 to Yuma" to my HDD, but can't play it back
with PowerDVD 73 ultra. When
I go to the pull-down to
play from HDD, it doesn't recognize anything as playable there
(although all folders are present under my ripping folder). If close PowerDVD and I manually navigate to the
"BDMV>STREAM" folder, I can
play all .m2ts files EXCEPT
the file that is the movie.
All files such as previews,
special features, etc. launch
the player and work properly.
In other words, it plays everything except the movie itself.
Why do all these other files play, but not the 24 Gbyte file that's the movie, and how do I get it to play?

Well 3:10 to yuma's menus only worked in 3730 version of Power DVD. Of course that version does not allow hard drive playback. I do not remember if this was BD+ or not. If it is not, you can create the movie as an ISO file and mount to daemon tools. This will allow you to play under version 3730, if BD+ is not present. Someone correct me on the BD+ or not.

Well 3:10 to yuma's menus only worked in 3730 version of Power DVD. Of course that version does not allow hard drive playback. I do not remember if this was BD+ or not. If it is not, you can create the movie as an ISO file and mount to daemon tools. This will allow you to play under version 3730, if BD+ is not present. Someone correct me on the BD+ or not.

How do I create as an ISO file? When I rip using AnyDVD, it gives no
options, just has a "copy DVD" button and the output is what it is.

I’m new at this never thought I could help someone else out.

I just bought this film and I was ripping when I read your thread. I have version 7.3.3319a, so I don’t know for sure if this will work for you.The movie would not play strait off the rip. It got stuck ay the menu.

If you read the guides at the front of this forum you will find step-by-step instruction on how to do this. All I did was use TsRemux and remuxed to a blu-ray file and it now plays fine. This method is great it also drops all that crap off that you have wade through just to get to the film. It lowers the size from 44.6g to 26.9g. It’s a free program google it

I’m new at this never thought I could help someone else out.

I just bought this film and I was ripping when I read your thread. I have version 7.3.3319a, so I don’t know for sure if this will work for you.The movie would not play strait off the rip. It got stuck ay the menu.

If you read the guides at the front of this forum you will find step-by-step instruction on how to do this. All I did was use TsRemux and remuxed to a blu-ray file and it now plays fine. This method is great it also drops all that crap off that you have wade through just to get to the film. It lowers the size from 44.6g to 26.9g. It’s a free program google it

yes its a great way to shrink the movie on the HDD and i have found that it allows me to play back movies that once had playback issues, without any issues:clap:, on another note i have noticed that once you remove the extras on blu rays the movies seem to be similar in size to hd dvds movies i thought the extra size of blu ray was to make it a better quality but it seemes they just wasted the extra space for the extras

Back