• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't play Verbatim BD-R DL

AMC888

Hi all. I've bought BDX3200 recently and decided to back up some of my blu-rays. BD25s play just perfect but I have problems with BD50s. The majority of them can't be played, the player says "Unknown Disc". The interesting thing is that sometimes I can play some discs that were not playable before. Any help/advice would be highly appreciated! My BD-RW is LG BH10LS30 and I'm using ImgBurn.
Thanks in advance.

Both the player and the burner are updated. I updated the burner yesterday but haven't burn't anything yet. Will burn and test asap. A lot of people recommend Verbatim BDs.

Hi all. I've bought BDX3200 recently and decided to back up some of my blu-rays. BD25s play just perfect but I have problems with BD50s. The majority of them can't be played, the player says "Unknown Disc". The interesting thing is that sometimes I can play some discs that were not playable before. Any help/advice would be highly appreciated! My BD-RW is LG BH10LS30 and I'm using ImgBurn.
Thanks in advance.

Can you play the 50GB copies on your PC using the burner? If they work on your PC it's not the BDRs fault.

Most likely it a problem with the player. It's a common problem for blu ray players to stop working with the D/L and still work for S/L. The same thing can happen with the burners too.

TDK is what I use for 50GB and no problems.

Back