• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't play "successfully copied" DVDs!

parrotrooper

Hello!

I'm brand new to the forum. I used the trial versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD to backup several DVDs. Then I purchased both software downloads. And that's where the troubles began.

When I copy a DVD using CloneDVD2, the program notifies me that the DVD was successfully copied and written onto the blank DVD. When I attempt to play the copied DVD on my computer, however, I get an error message from AnyDVD stating "Warning, Failed to read DVD", along with four potential (yet not applicable" reasons. My computer plays the DVD anyway, but with numerous jumps, etc. Ditto for my TV entertainment system.

This happens no matter what DVD I'm trying to copy.

Any ideas? I'm becoming very frustrated!

Thanks!

-parrotrooper

Back