• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't make it work ...

Chris Gonzales

not Pierre Plantard
My favorite is a rather short one:

-------------------------------------------------
Customer: C****** H*********
E-Mail : *********@AOL.COM
Serial :

Product : CloneDVD mobile
Version :
Drive(s):
Title(s):
-------------------------------------------------

I CANT MAKE WORK

...yes, that's all he wrote...

My favorite is a rather short one:

I CANT MAKE WORK

...yes, that's all he wrote...

i would've replied back saying:
"Hello.
Thank you for your E-mail.
Neither can we.
Regards,
SlySoft"

or

"Hello.
Thank you for your E-mail.
Send us lots and lots of money and we'll tell you how to make it work.
Regards,
SlySoft"

Last edited:
I had a PM a couple of days ago asking if I had any spare keys lying around. I wanted to send him my old house keys and my old car keys but I just chose to delete the PM. Sometimes you wonder what people are thinking when they ask these stupid questions.:bang:

I had a PM a couple of days ago asking if I had any spare keys lying around. I wanted to send him my old house keys and my old car keys but I just chose to delete the PM. Sometimes you wonder what people are thinking when they ask these stupid questions.:bang:

LOL!

I'm not sure if anyone can top that one, SlyFox 1.

LOL try this one on for size I broke my foot and the Dr. asked if I wanted to just walk it off (He was serious I thought he was joking but serious as a heart attack)

Hello, Can't Make it Work??????????

The Software is so easy to use a Child can do it. If your in doubt about how to use it, just go the tutorials.

I can't make it work either, it just sits there all day watching tv stuffing its face with potato chips and soda.

To get a first hand look at "live" best ofs as they unfold. ( today 1/28 )
Go to the AnyDVD forum and watch the 2 threads started by "Homie Burnz" and "Creeper Keys".

-W

He can't make work? Well then, I hope he called his boss to let him know! :)

Back