• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant Login to Netflix

Still unable to log into Netflix,all works well in amazon prime.

Still unable to log into Netflix,all works well in amazon prime.

My solution for login fail on Netflix was:

First login I used Proton VPN and Anystream. I successfully logged on my Netflix Account on AnyStream.
After you can turn off the VPN program and use AnyStream normally.
Everytime I open my Anystream, My Netflix account is logged.

Just putting in my .02 cents here. I still cannot login to Netflix (I'm in the USA /no VPN) using my Netflix login credentials in AnyStream. Double/triple/quadruple checked, and repeated attempts to login to Netflix have failed always. It keeps telling me that I have entered an incorrect password when I have not. AMAZON works fine, but Netflix is still a problem for me. I understand a fix is on the way, but just wanted to let you know that through all the betas, since the first, I have not been able to use Netflix with the AnyStream program. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to a fix in the future.

Try my suggestion above. Temporarily use a the free ProtonVPN, all those who tried it have had succes logging in. Once logged in you should no longer need it and stay logged in.

Temporarily use a the free ProtonVPN

Is there a specific ProtonVPN server that worked for you? I've just tried several, with no joy. I also tried a half dozen VPN servers from other providers (and my own VPN servers setup on dedicated servers/VPS), and it still doesn't work.

No, because I'm the one that made the suggestion to use protonvpn to others' I myself have zero issues from my location, so I don't need one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Also having problems logging into Netflix. I'm not using a VPN and have my region in AnyStream set up correctly.

Then try them vpn suggestion? Some say it works, and once logged in it's no longer needed.

Try my suggestion above. Temporarily use a the free ProtonVPN, all those who tried it have had succes logging in. Once logged in you should no longer need it and stay logged in.

I've tried multiple VPN servers with the one I purchased and I tried Proto and neither worked.

I am in the US and just successfully logged to Netflix without using VPN.... Maybe things just got fixed, or I some now got lucky, because I had not been able to login trying most of the suggestions in this thread, then when I switch back to using AnyStream without VPN, its started working.

Suggestion, since AnyStream is using an embedded browser, there should be a way for the user to clear its cache, otherwise the cache can cause all type of problems.

Suggestion, since AnyStream is using an embedded browser, there should be a way for the user to clear its cache, otherwise the cache can cause all type of problems.
Until there might be such an option in the application itself you might want to try the following:

Close AnyStream

Delete the following Windows directories:
c:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache
c:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\QtWebEngine

Start regedit.exe and delete "Cache" in the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\Netflix

Start AnyStream

BTW: I was able to fix my Netflix login problem by deleting the two Windows directories.

Out of curiosity I did a clean install of AnyStream on a second PC.
And guess what, the login to Netflix failed again. :(
To make things even worse, the workaround which worked for me before did not do the trick this time. :sick:

When testing the Netflix login with my web browser I got aware that on the login screen it says that this page is protected by Google reCAPTCHA.
With blocked access to google.com and gstatic.com in my web browser I got the same result as in AnyStream: "wrong password"
After I allowed access to google.com and gstatic.com the login worked ok with no captcha presented to me.

@Prospere: Might this be a lead to something?

I suspect Netflix has some pretty good hacker protection built into the login process, and would return a vague or false error code internally to the browser if they detect suspicious login attempts. reCAPTCHA is a good prevention method if the Netflix login thinks there is automated hacking going on. AnyStream, being a middle man so to speak, maybe triggering the built-in safety precautions.

AnyStream isn't a middle man. You may need to read the FAQ again.

Saw in another thread someone said once they uninstalled Firefox it started working. Haven't had a chance myself to test it, but might be another option?

Back