• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Login to Hulu

Hulu is stuck on Start Session 25%
I am on 1.1.1.5. been happening for 2 days now.

I also get the error Initialization error: Steam initialization failed. Cannot proceed with the download.

Not using VPN

If that doesnt solve your issue please leave a log file uploaded to the forum.

Update, now I am getting past the 25%, but still getting the Initialization error: Stream initialization failed. Cannot proceed with the download.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.5.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Update, now I am getting past the 25%, but still getting the Initialization error: Stream initialization failed. Cannot proceed with the download.
Thanks again for the log file, my bet is something about your system is interfering with the download, if others were reporting the same issue, it would absolutely be the software, but we will get to the bottom of it. Thanks again.

Having the same 25% issue. I was able to login once and search and even d/l one file but then I was getting an initialization error and now can't get in. Just Hulu, others work fine. Attached is a log file I created, hope it helps. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.5.astlog
    874.5 KB · Views: 1
Back