• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Login to Hulu

Jorgejones

First let me say I am glad Hulu has been added as an option. With that being said, I can't log in to Hulu. I enter my username, password and then complete the CAPTCHA. Hulu than says it is starting session at 25%. The screen flashes white three or four times and anystream locks up for a second or two. After that it stays on the startup screen showing 25% and nothing happens.

I may have typed in the wrong username the first time I tried to log in. I can't be sure. I have since uninstalled anystream and restarted my computer to no avail. I have made sure to enter the correct credentials the 3 other times I have tried to log in. I am in the United States and have included a log file.

Before I hit create thread I decided to check Hulu one more time. It is still stuck on 25%, but it appears I can search. When I do shows pop up, but some are greyed out. I can click on the shows that are not greyed out and a download box pops up. In the download dialog box the Audio Language and Audio track boxes are greyed out. I hit download and the download started. It is completing extremely slow. I have included another log file created after I started the download.

This is a lot digest. Thanks for any help and let me know if I can clarify anything.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.3.astlog
    383.5 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.3 after download starts.astlog
    493.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the log file, I also had to do the captcha about 20 times, but that's Hulu, not Anystream. I am now using the program fine. I am logged in with no other issues.

I have that same 25% progress as the OP - however, in my case, the program hangs, so no log file. I can close AS, and it will start again normally, but Hulu remains problematic. If I get past this, I will post again.

I have that same 25% progress as the OP - however, in my case, the program hangs, so no log file. I can close AS, and it will start again normally, but Hulu remains problematic. If I get past this, I will post again.
Go to the task manager and right click and create a dump file.

Before I hit create thread I decided to check Hulu one more time. It is still stuck on 25%, but it appears I can search. When I do shows pop up, but some are greyed out. I can click on the shows that are not greyed out and a download box pops up. In the download dialog box the Audio Language and Audio track boxes are greyed out. I hit download and the download started. It is completing extremely slow. I have included another log file created after I started the download.
I see timeouts in the log file and the main page could not be loaded or the server broke the connection.
Are you using a VPN?

I am not using a VPN. I have tried using the other providers and they work fine.

Hulu still is inoperable - but if I wait long enough, I can get back to another provider's tab, and from there, I can create a logfile. I cannot create a logfile from the Hulu tab.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.3.astlog
    851 KB · Views: 1
Downloaded 1.1.5.4. Looked like I was having the same problem. Closed down anystream and left for a few minutes. I came back, loaded anystream. I had to login into original 3 providers. when I got to Hulu it popped right up and now i can search and download just fine. I have included a log file. Once the download finishes i will close down and reopen to see if it sticks. I will post back if it has issues.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.4.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Installed 1.1.5.4 - it appears that all is now good! In fact, on first start, all 4 of my providers were logged in properly - I had to do nothing, not even with Hulu! That tells me that something was working in 1.1.5.3 as it held my login credentials for Hulu.

It appears 1.1.5.4 works well now. The only issue that I am having now is that some shows I can access on my firestick and through Firefox web browser are blocked out in anystream. Not a huge deal and I am sure when the Devs do some tinkering this will get worked out. Just more of an FYI than a complaint. Thanks again for he addition of Hulu

Redfox developers are on the ball, I hope everyone is using 1154.

Hulu logs itself out after every download. Does anyone else have this issue?

Not that issue. I had it working than I chaged plan to no ads hoping to unlock some of the shows that I wanted and now I can't get logged back in. Hulu says that my log in has been blocked. I deleted devices through the Hulu app and that let me log in but it hung on 25% again. Have I mentioned how much I hate CAPTCHA. It is driving me nuts redoing them trying to log back in

Finally got logged back in. The updating to no commercials plan did not unlock the shows I was hoping for. I reverted my plan.

It appears 1.1.5.4 works well now. The only issue that I am having now is that some shows I can access on my firestick and through Firefox web browser are blocked out in anystream. Not a huge deal and I am sure when the Devs do some tinkering this will get worked out. Just more of an FYI than a complaint. Thanks again for he addition of Hulu
I'd need log files and some details regarding those movies that are greyed out but shouldn't be.

I don't know how subscriptions are handled.

I'd need log files and some details regarding those movies that are greyed out but shouldn't be.

I don't know how subscriptions are handled.
Pete, it seems some shows are not recognized. I have found if you start to watch them on another device, for a minute or two, they will show up in your continue to watch section. When they are in this section they become downloadable. It doesn't seem to follow any rhyme or reason which shows it decides to make unavailable. The unavailable shows, when you hover over them say; " not available with your current subscription".

Like I stated above watch a minute or two of the show on another device and the whole thing becomes unlocked. I did have to switch back and forth from another profile as a kind of a refresh after watching a portion of it

" not available with your current subscription".
Hulu has about 5 different subscription choices, they even have a 1.99 a month if you are a college student, Then they ads or no ads, personally I have never seen an ad on a downloaded movie from Hulu, maybe I was just lucky. They have the 3 provider package, with Disney+ and Espn+, and you can ad Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, and others for a fee.

Hulu has about 5 different subscription choices, they even have a 1.99 a month if you are a college student, Then they ads or no ads, personally I have never seen an ad on a downloaded movie from Hulu, maybe I was just lucky. They have the 3 provider package, with Disney+ and Espn+, and you can ad Showtime, HBO, Cinemax, and others for a fee.
That is just it. They really are available with my subscription. It is just inside the anystream environment that they are not. It seems if you watch a minute or two of a series, on another device, it will become available in the "Keep Watching" section inside anystream. Once this happens it can be easily downloaded.

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but this is how I "activate" any problem shows

Can you post a log file?
Its seems to have resolved itself now, maybe because my its my sons accounts and he has it logged in also, I have no idea, but it gone now so , thats a good thing.

Back