• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Can't login Disney+

Anysia

Have the latest version of Anystream 1.2.2.2 Every time I enter my user details, I get "Login Failed". But I can login Netflix and Amazon. I roll it back to previous version, the one without Disney+ Japan, and still had same problem.

User details are correct, as I can login via webpage. I have uninstalled, rebooted. Reinstalled. Tried again. No joy.

thanx.

Attachments

• Anystream Disney.jpg
    Anystream Disney.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 14
Please create and post a log file.
Thanks.

I noticed the same problem yesterday briefly but its now fixed

Even after updating, I still get "Login Failure" With Disney+

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.0.astlog
    208.1 KB · Views: 2
Disney screen flashed for maybe a second, then I get the login screen. Enter details and get "Login Failure". Login details are correct.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.1.astlog
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
D+ worked yesterday but not today. App login on AppleTV still works. No pw changes.

Brand new install. Win10 with updates and new AnyStream.

Go to the website and change your password, sometimes they force a password change to avoid sharing.

Back