• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Can't Log Into Netflix

DrXenos

I'm trying to log into Netflix, but it keeping saying invalid password.

I am literally copying/pasting my credentials from Firefox, where I can log in fine.

Not sure what to do.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog
    5.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm trying to log into Netflix, but it keeping saying invalid password.

I am literally copying/pasting my credentials from Firefox, where I can log in fine.

Not sure what to do.
They have been having some issues of late, I am not sure why. Try logging into Netflix and changing your profile , the log shows some kind of personalization error.

Same here. They added authentication using Google reCAPTCHA (This page is protected by Google reCAPTCHA to ensure you're not a bot.) and AS doesn't allow this...

That's what I was thinking, too. The reCATCHA is failing.

00:00:40.878 - [Nag] [browser:netflix] cookie memclid=d93163c7-b4ee-411a-a311-d48e1d6071ee (url https://www.netflix.com/personalization/cl2)
When was the last itme you cleared your cache? Or your cookies?
Same here. They added authentication using Google reCAPTCHA (This page is protected by Google reCAPTCHA to ensure you're not a bot.) and AS doesn't allow this...
Go through the whole routine, the captcha is not new.
1, Log into Netflix - log out of all devices
2. Change your password
2. Come back to AS, and first clear your browser cache.
3. After you have a new password try logging in again.

I tried clearing the cache after I first got the error. Not sure how to clear the cookies for AS.

Thanks.

I tried clearing the cache after I first got the error. Not sure how to clear the cookies for AS.

Thanks.
There are no cookies in AS, just change your password and log out of all devices, this is NF s song and dance every month or so.

They added authentication using Google reCAPTCHA (This page is protected by Google reCAPTCHA to ensure you're not a bot.)
This is not new and they didn't just add it. Its been there for months.

I still can't get in. I cleared the cache, changed my profile, changed by password, signed out of all devices. Not sure what else to do.

I still can't get in. I cleared the cache, changed my profile, changed by password, signed out of all devices. Not sure what else to do.
Make sure you are using the latest Chrome browser if that's the browser you are using.

I use Firefox and I can login fine from it. Do I need to update Chrome for AS?

It happened to me last week and I waited a few hours and logged in fine. I wish I had something else to tell you Doc. Did you close and reopen AS after you changed the password? Only if you have Chrome installed, I do not think that's the answer, just a shot in the dark. As I said I had this issue last week and it turned out to be a Netflix issue, they were having issues with their systems.

Maybe it's just a glitch in the Matrix. I'll try again later...

I use Firefox. I tried logging in with Chrome and no problems. Login in AS still not possible...

I use Firefox. I tried logging in with Chrome and no problems. Login in AS still not possible...
magicliff, please post a log file so I can see if your issue is the same as his,
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/how-to-make-an-anystream-logfile.86247/

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

I tried logging into AS and then created a log file as instructed. Log attached...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
Hello all.

I also have the problem that I can not log into Netflix with AS.
I have already reset the password and closed AS before.
Also I have logged out from all devices manually and additionally when creating the new password I used the option "Log out from all devices." used.

After that I started AS and tried to log in. Unfortunately I get the message "Incorrect password. Please try again or you can reset your password."

I can log in with Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge without any problems.

English is not my native language.
The text was translated.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    113.9 KB · Views: 3
Back