• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't launch Slysoft products

stewbowers

I used the Clone DVD product just last night 4/17/2007. This morning i tried to launch Clone DVD Mobile to tranfer the file to my mobile device and it would not launch. The dialog box reads 'registration of C:\Documents and Settings\Stewart\Desktop\Key clone DVD Mobile.CloneDVDmobile ok! Please restart cloneDVDMobile! I have no idea how to restart Clone DVD Mobile. In fact, I also get this message when I try to launch any of my Slysoft programs, I have AnyDVD, Clone DVD, and Clone DVD Mobile. They all will not launch. They we purchased leagally and I have the software keys for each. I have reinstalled each product and I get the same result when I try to launch. Please help

I have no idea how to restart Clone DVD Mobile. In fact, I also get this message when I try to launch any of my Slysoft programs
restarting a program means (if the program is open/running) close it by clicking white cross on red background (top right hand corner of open program),then double click the program icon on your desktop to start it again.
what is you operating system?

I am getting the same thing and none of the programs are running when it says to restart anydvd or any of the other programs.

Back