Can't Install and Uninstall application after changing video card.

Discussion in 'ReClock' started by pleaseHELP, Mar 26, 2020.

1. pleaseHELP

pleaseHELP Member

Hello, does any guys in charge here to help me with this issue? I'm using your app for years and i like it. Today i try to reinstal it but it failed. Uninstaller freeze trying to unregister ReClock.dll. I'm on Windows-7_64bit and i have video card- GeForce GTX1650 connected via DisplayPort.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. pleaseHELP

pleaseHELP Member

Hello?
    I'm delete ReClock folder manually and try to install but installer-"SetupReClock1900.exe" freeze on "RunEvent.SetDisplayFrequency.sample.vbs". Any feedback would be appreciated.

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Try to reset Reclock to default settings before uninstall.

4. pleaseHELP

pleaseHELP Member

Many thanks for quick response! I did it first, and as i wrote Uninstaller stopped trying to unregister ReClock.dll. I'm trying all these steps and in Safe-Mode(Minimal configuration), also didn't help. Any ideas?

5. pleaseHELP

pleaseHELP Member

I remembered that I initially installed the program under a different user, I tried to logged-in from this user into the OS and now the situation has improved, after launching "SetupReClock1907.exe" process stopped on a non-existent file named-"ReClockHelper.dll"(please see picture bellow). Whats the f*cking going on here????

p.s. In my previous messages i launching "SetupReClock1900.exe"

Attached Files: