• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cant get video using 360hd dvd

thewalrusking

I recently bought a Xbox 360 hd dvd drive at .Circuit city for $7 (dont ask) it was an open box. The compatability test OK'd everything except my monitor connection saying non hdcp digital. Now isn't any dvd hd supposed to fix this? I put in king kong hd dvd and all I get is a menu (no video) and the movie itself has audio but no video. Is there something im doing wrong? I have xp, power dvd 7'2 or 7.3. graphics card is hdcp.
Is there other hd dvds that work better than some?

What are the specs on your computer? What card are you uing?

I have a core 2 duo 4500 running at 2.2 ghz 1gig of ddr2 bfg 8800gt 512mb gfx card. I will be OC'ing the cpu (the reason I got it) and adding a gig of ram in a few weeks. the compatibility test ok'd all but I know all pcs are different. thanks and I csnt wait to get it working. I also will be buying a ws monitor within a couple of months but want to get this going.

Last edited:
got it working fine just turned off hardware acceleration wow is that a great picture even on a 1280 x 1024 monitor

Back