• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Can't get to Prime Video within Amazon

@testiles:

Maybe you can diy a small pc to check the problem(using link out or link in)

marlowe, if you mean build a PC (diy?), that is so hilariously funny you have no idea...

Waay beyond my skill set - lol.

But what I can do, if the problem re-occurs, is install AS on my small Win 11 mini laptop and see if it has the same issue.

Thanks for the suggestion,

T

marlowe, if you mean build a PC (diy?), that is so hilariously funny you have no idea...

Waay beyond my skill set - lol.

But what I can do, if the problem re-occurs, is install AS on my small Win 11 mini laptop and see if it has the same issue.

Thanks for the suggestion,

T
marlowe is an original member of our forum and he is very computer savvy, he is just trying to help. Building your own rig is something I know you can do, you just never tried. Everything in building a computer is like putting together a puzzle, everything has a predetermined place to go. All you need is a screwdriver. You can do it, I know you can.;):)

marlowe is an original member of our forum and he is very computer savvy, he is just trying to help.

No, I realize but I had to laugh at that.

I'm great with software but a total klutz when it comes to hardware.

By the time I build a computer, AS will be on release 9.9.9.0 and I'm sure this will no longer be a problem :).

Everything in building a computer is like putting together a puzzle

Yeah, I'm bad with those too...

Including crosswords. LOL!

You can do it, I know you can.

Appreciate the vote of confidence!!

I imagine if I really needed to, I might be able to muddle through.

With a lot of help. :=)

T

No, I realize but I had to laugh at that.

I'm great with software but a total klutz when it comes to hardware.

By the time I build a computer, AS will be on release 9.9.9.0 and I'm sure this will no longer be a problem :).

Yeah, I'm bad with those too...

Including crosswords. LOL!

Appreciate the vote of confidence!!

I imagine if I really needed to, I might be able to muddle through.

With a lot of help. :=)

T
You know I would help you anytime, I have built at least 100 computers since 1999, I would help you with the parts and guide you through the installation, you don't even know how easy it is. The wires only fit in one place, the parts only go to one place. There are a few pointers but they are easy. I am here for you.

Back