• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

can't get the lastest version

john johnson

I got an email the said there was anew version of anydvd and when I went to download it I was sent to a new page that said this object has been blocked. I don't get it. I never had aproblem downloading any of the updates before. any suggestions?

Sounds like a security setting in your browser has somehow gotten changed and you can no longer download executable (.exe) files.

Did you try to run it directly from the Slysoft web site?

The link provided is a static link which will always be the latest download for the program.

Is this link to the newest update 6113?

Shouldn't the link state: SetupAnyDVD6113.exe?

When I attempt to download it and run it it states I am loading version 6107. I have deleted everything having to do with the older version before downloading. I just bought AnyDvd a couple days ago and this is frustrating.

you maybe should have not deleted the older version, I always download on top of older version, works every time, regards Ricky (Midnightstar)

Back