• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get sound to play correctly in TMT5 (v.113) using ReClock

chrisk76

Hi guys.
When I use reclock with tmt 5 it doesn't seem to be able to lock onto the sound. The icon goes green in the system tray, but the sound just makes very loud popping sounds. Sometimes clicking and unclicking random settings sorts out the problem, but the next time I watch a film the same thing happens.
Sometimes the problem is only on the intro scenes and is ok when the movie begins, but I'm at a loss! Has anyone had these issues before and solved them?
I'm using the current release of reclock, the integrated graphics of intel i3-2100, and 5.1 analog output from integrated sound card.
I could buy a sound blaster or similar and use digital out if that might help, but I'm so stuck right now!!

Back